Monday, August 01, 2011

Birdy



Birdy cover of Bon Iver's song "Skinny Love" is so awesome. The music video concept, her voice, the piano, the way she looks... this is just the way too perfect.

At first, I thought Birdy is 18 or something. But, when I searched her on wikipedia, I found out that she was born at May 15 1996. Whaaaaat? She's in the same age with me and yet so talented! (and, her birthday is just a day and 2 years apart from matahari. why are you so lucky?)

I love her hair, her dress, i love everything on the video. The music video is classic and vintage. And ya, this song also used in an episode of The Vampire Diaries.

Just take several minutes to listen to it, it's a really nice song. Talking about nice songs, I've got a list of my favourite nice yet easy to listen songs. The songs got a beautiful videos too. (most of them could be found at the blog's playlist)

Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg
Make You Feel My Love by Adele
Blue Sky Collapse by Adhitia Sofyan
My Memory by Ryu
Kiss The Rain by Yiruma
One Last Cry by Brian McKnight
Officially Missing You - Tamia
Into You - Adhitia Sofyan

Hope ya'll had a great day, and happy fasting too

1 comment:

  1. Huaaaaa great song!

    Bisa main gitar gak bew ? Kalau iya, coba ngulik lagu-lagunya Adhitia Sofyan deh..

    ReplyDelete