Thursday, September 19, 2013

Miss you

Being far from family and friends makes me realize how precious they are to me. Missing them, for me (hopefully), is not what I will consider as something that makes me upset and homesick. Instead, I am glad that I have this feeling because it makes me cherishes them even more. I am grateful for having them in my life. They are an important part of my life, and they can never, ever be replaced by anyone else. Thank you will never be enough to express my gratitude. I love you guys, in the name of ALLAH :')



Short farewell--but meaningful for me! :') See you next year ya... All of you should have gotten into your dream college when I go home! Amen....


A picture with Chapter Bogor family. I miss you, kakak-kakak and fellas already! ({})


Two heartwarming pics of me and my parents at AFS farewell party video that surprised me a lot, literally A LOT. Thanks Kakak-kakak!



See you later! 

Bew (It's my official nickname right now :D)
Florence, SC, 11:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment