Saturday, October 08, 2011

Time it was and what a time it was, it was
A time of innocence, a time of confidences.

Long ago, it must be, I have a photograph
Preserve your memories, they're all that's left you.


Bookends - Simon and Garfunkel


Song's review from someone on the internet : This song is about when you are older and looking back on your life and remembering a time when you were young, care free and in love and the only thing that's left from that happy memory is the photographs to remind you of those times.

I saw this song for the first time in the (500) Days of Summer soundtracks list, but it took several months for me to download and listen to it (you know, as usual, laziness attack!). But, I didn't regret my decision and I certainly agree with that review. I mean, this song is perfect, classic, veryyy simple, and oldies. I love oldies song. It's only last for less than a minute. But this song got a really deep meaning for me. And oh, btw, it's SIMON AND GARFUNKEL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment