Friday, February 10, 2012

love first, then you’ll lose first

Actually, it's a repost from my new blog. But however, I'll tell it again, because this is the expression of my final decision for my love life!!!!

***


It’s a pic from awesome Korean manhwa titled "Do You Want to Try?". That line doesn’t express that the characters literally wants to ‘do’ the person that, he means that he wants himself and the girl he loves to be in love together… in the next life, because they can’t be together in the real life. You should read that manhwa, especially if you’re a fan of shoujo manga. This manhwa is different. The characters are interesting from the beginning to the end. I have read this manhwa for two times. And I still had that ‘ba thump!’ feelings.

But, unfortunately I’m not going to talk about this manhwa specifically now. I am more focused to the fact that sometimes, people who has fallen for someone earlier than the others have to be the first person to let go of that ’someone’.

And, maybe, semuanya memang seperti itu. Lihat di Daun Yang Jatuh Tak Pernah Membenci Angin. Atau di Remember When. Semua tokoh yang kenal lebih awal dengan orang yang ia cintai, harus berpisah dengannya lebih awal pula. Tania, harus merelakan Danar yang dikenalnya sangat lama. Dan sangat dekat. Juga Gia, yang mencintai Adrian terlebih dahulu, tetapi harus merelakan Adrian untuk Freya.

Semua yang dimulai lebih awal, akan berakhir lebih awal pula.

Aku, mengenalmu lebih awal. Mengagumimu lebih awal. Tapi, waktu bukanlah jaminan. Cinta bukanlah tentang siapa yang hadir lebih awal, tapi tentang siapa yang bertahan lebih lama tanpa membuat orang yang ia cintai merasa risih. Semua ini benar-benar terasa ambigu untukku.

Tapi satu hal yang kutahu : semua ini takkan pernah jadi nyata.

I have to let you go now, while I still can do it. I’m afraid, if I keep postponing to let you go, I won’t be able to let you go at all.

***

Ya. Kau dan aku. Saling jatuh cinta. Di kehidupan selanjutnya.

No comments:

Post a Comment