Saturday, February 18, 2012

Super Junior Chibi dan Tugas yang Menumpuk

courtesy : google

Hahahaha look at Eun Hyuk!!!!!! aku Eun Hyuk berambut hitam!!! #fail

I came home earlier today (yes, we had school EVEN on Saturday) because there were that 'fogging' thing on my school. Phew, I was so relieved that the history's exam was postponed :) 

Btw I still have a ton of tasks and daily exams. Here's the list :
- Kimia, as usual.
- Math : no. 4 d, g, i, k ; exercise 8. And I'm afraid Bu Jasmi will test us about the math logic chapter.
- Sociology : exam, naration of people who inspire you (lol I was going to write about PCTB)
- Biology : presentation, self-summary.
- Pkn : presentation.
- Arts : wayang drama, individual task.
- Geography : weekly quizzes
- History : exam
- Economy : exam
- LIA : 2 essays
- English : spoof, write a descriptive text titled 'My Beloved City'

And to make it worse, the Mid Semester Exams are on the end of March. Seems that I don't have much time to study. So, wish us luck and...

Wassalamualaikum Wr.Wb. :D

Bezta

1 comment: