Friday, February 10, 2012

True Status of Muslim Women

Thanks to Teh Annisa Sophia who tagged this pic to me in facebook. All credits goes to SpreadSalam.

Picture shown above means A LOT for me. Yeah, the position of a woman in Islam are really, really high. And those who say Islam are discriminating women, well, I'm totally against your opinion! --> pake gaya LIA. Lol.


And here's another pic, but still in same contexts and from SpreadSalam too! :)



Ingat janjiku untuk tidak buka blog sampai Juni? Lupakan saja. Kau boleh pisahkan aku dari facebook, twitter, flickr, bahkan Tumblr, but I just can't be separated from blogging activities. Itu terlalu berat bagiku.

By the way, I'm going to move to my new blog in blogdetik.com. I don't know why, but I feel kinda more secure here (at my new blog). Hehe.


Wanna know the link of my new blog?
Well, I can't tell you... It's a huge secret of mine, guys ;)


Byeeeeeeeeeee,
Bezta.

No comments:

Post a Comment