Saturday, May 28, 2011

Future Wishes

- Go to heaven. Who didn't want it?

- Have cats in my home. I want a cute Scottish Fold that get curious all the time, an excited American Shorthair that loves to catch mouse, and also, tons of kittens.

Photobucket


- Have a vintage camera and a DSLR. Actually, it really doesn't matter if you don't have DSLR, and that doesn't kill your creativity. But somehow, I just wanna fullfill my photography passion. I wanna learn photography seriously yet happily, because the most important thing about doing a thing is : do it happily.



- Have a simple relaxing house or a city-view flat (I gotta love seeing the city view from the bedroom window). No need a super huge house with a monster-sized pillar, but just a simple house with pastel colours, like the suburbans in movies, and a beautiful garden. That's all.

suburbs house

or

city-view flat


- Have a whole wardrobe full of vintage things. And uh, also, I want to own a shop that sell everything vintage, start from simple things like clothes and camera into amazing things like rare old book or paintings.



- Okay, this is kind of embarassing but I want 11 kids so we can make a football team without the parents on it. But I don't think I'd be tough enough to take care of them.

- Be a cool yet lovely mom. And a religious one, also.

Etc, etc, etc...

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment