Friday, September 16, 2011

Penggalauan Malam Sabtu



“People who love each other end up reuniting. No matter how far apart they are, they will reunite in the end. Love is something that returns.” (Stairway To Heaven) ---> Bahasa simplenya : what meant to be will always find a way.


"Everything in the world is a game, thinking you lost if you give up in the middle. You’re stupid. The one who lasts till the end enjoying the game is the winner. That’s probably the rules of this world" (Nobuta Wo produce)


“My next life I only want to love one person. If that person doesn’t love me, it doesn’t matter, I won’t bother. I just wish that I can see that person everyday.” (Endless Love)


Banyak orang jatuh cinta, tapi tidak banyak yg ditangkap ketika jatuh. -Raditya Dika


 and this is my favourite 'penggalauan' currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment