Sunday, March 25, 2012

Yes, you're special

The only way to make yourself 'special' is to think that you are 'special'

(Satu-satunya cara agar kau bisa menjadi spesial, adalah dengan berpikir bahwa dirimu spesial.)
-SMANSA Day opening drama.



image courtesy : tumblr

Whoa. Hello guys. Assalamu'alaikum :) It's been a loooong time since my last posting here. Oh, by the way, now I feel strange to say things like 'Apirang' or 'Atas' or 'PCTB' or 'Alau' anymore (Lol I was pro at making  secret codes for crushes back then). Things have changed for me. The good news is... my what-so-called-ex-crushes have been doing good. Yes, all of them. 

And, I'm barely said this because I'm actually shy about it. Well yeah, I absolutely love the people around me. They are so kind, caring, supported me a lot even though I made lots of fuss (ooops). It's such a bless that I had them in my life. Bapak, Ibu, Yangti, Kukung, Bibi, Hazrina, Irin, Wedar, Eca, Alya, Fia, Mu'minah, Dewi, Agni, Adliah, Ani, Nisa, Aulia, Mbak Maryanah (yang mau melahirkan akhir April nanti :D), Khairani, Restu, Ajeng, Teh Rindu, Teh Annisa Sophia, Shafira, Anisa F, Anisa Z, Salsa, Alifia, Teh Zahra, Kak Bimo, Mutiara, Sylvia, Teh Safira, Teh Aqila, Nadya, Teh Hana, Teh Mia, Teh Laras, and of course, my whole X-5 classmates♥ (kecuali KM. wooooa I'm being mean, Astagfirullah haha kidding) and my TBI-mates and my teachers and my DKM-mates and my eASY-mates and blog followers&readers (it's such a honor to have you here!). There are so much people that I want to hug right now!!! *being menel

Self-resolution : Perbanyak bersyukur. Kurangi mengeluh. Kurangi galau. Reorientasi tujuan hidup. Bermimpilah, karena Allah akan memeluk mimpi-mimpi itu. (ini quote yang entah kenapa membuat saya berkaca2 terus minggu ini. Serius.)Allah saja selalu memberikan kita hal-hal kecil seperti oksigen untuk bernapas dan hal-hal yang kita anggap kecil dan nyaris tak pernah kita minta. Jadi bersiap-siaplah untuk menerima hal-hal yang kau mimpikan dan kau perjuangkan dengan sungguh-sungguh. Man jadda wa jadda. Siapa bersungguh-sungguh ia akan berhasil. Let's going extra miles, shall we?

P.S. : Sebentar lagi akan ada seseorang yang berumur 16. 


This year would still be the same. I might still keep my lips sealed. Maybe it's better this way, for now. I hope you can pursue your dream, always be kind, always intend to do your best, always be cheerful. I wish for your happiness, hereafter. Jangan lupa untuk berbakti kepada orangtua & bersyukur kepada Allah ya :)

1 comment: