Saturday, July 24, 2010

soon 14

Hey guys. Long time no posting haha. gara gara modem kesamber petir z -.- By the way, next Wednesday is my birthday. Yea, i was born 13 years and 11 months ago ;) On Sunday, August 4th 1996. at 4 pm (maybe, i forgot lol) it was maulid nabi too when i was born. my birthday is same with Cole and Dylan Sprouse, and also OBAMA hahaha. Wish me a happy fourteen, guys c: but, it also means that my chance to live in this world decrease 1 years. Oh my god, i should pray, and also read Qoran more often *fightin!

well, i guess i won’t receive any birthday greetings from any crushes. Atas maybe dunno my birthday date, apirang may not opened facebook, or if he ever remember my birthday, i guess he won’t greet me before i give him some “traktiran” haha. Oh well, i remember that i wasn’t giving apirang any birthday greeting, because I was too SHY. I’m sure NC won’t say it to me, because he won’t opened facebook and as i said, he’s so far from me.

I planned to bring my mom’s “macaroni schotel” to school and give it to my classmates. And maybe i’ll give them some small snack too. Ah, i just hope all this things can be fully-succeed. Amen.

I also want some present J bukan dikerjain maksudnya. Wkwk kemaren bewew dkk ngerjain ajeng dong :P nyemprotin parfum ke ajeng sampe nyong nyong baunya . aduuh di tbi udah pada mau ngerencanain ngerjain lagi -__- pada mau bawa telor katanya z.
but a present it’s not my 1st priority. My parents were already give everythings i want for me. Not everythings maybe, but that’s all are more than enough. They bought me swatch, they bought me new shoes (though my old shoes is still at good condition), they bought me new charger (I need that fastly. Thank you so much J), and the most important, THEY GIVE ME CHANCE TO LIVE AND LOVED ME SO MUCH! Thank you to Allah and my parents who giving me such a wonderful life :’)

But still, i have some wish list :
· Masuk smansa atau insan cendekia. Apalagi insan cendekia, demen banget :3
· NEM sebaik mungkin. Semoga bisa 40 amin ya Allah (ini bisa disebut khayalan tingkat tinggi, tapi selama masih ada waktu, kenapa enggak?)
· Good grades & rank
· Cahaya kepahaman hem,
· Receive smth called P-R-E-S-T-A-S-I
· Joining AFS to US (Y)
· Get scholarsip to germany
· Umur berkah, keselamatan dunia akhirat
· Boyfriend (?) ummm Noooooo, i was kidding :D
· Etc

Untuk hadiah yang bersifat fisik, saya ga terlalu mupeng. Hadiah dalam bentuk jasmani jauh lebih indah dan berarti daripada hadiah dalam bentuk fisik. tapi kalo ada yang mau ngasih kucing, BEWEW MAUUUUU! aaah sayangnya ga boleh melihara sama si ibu -___-

bewew :*

No comments:

Post a Comment