Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bold

Bold what applies to you

1. I woke up in the afternoon today.
2. I have at least three picture frames in my room.
3. My trash can is full.
4. I love snow globes, but I’d never buy one.
5. I use my regular phone more than my cell phone.
6. I’m single, but I don’t want to be. (FOR ME : I'M SINGLE, AND I DO WANT TO BE, AND PROUD OF IT!)
7. My hair is not layered.
8. I hate the term “best friend,” but I use it anyway.
9. I get along with my mum more than my dad.
10. I like making beaded bracelets.
11. I’ve never run for class president/treasurer, etc.
12. Most of my friends are white.
13. I have over 150 CDs in my collection.
14. I would rather listen to the radio than CDs.
15. I own whiteout, but I barely ever use it.
16. I’m very shy until you get to know me.
17. Some take my shyness as being mean/rude.
18. Most people probably don’t understand me.
19. I have a very random sense of humor.
20. I do not consider myself attractive. -> THIS.
21. I feel that I’m more mature than most people my age.
22. But not all the time.
23. I used to pick my nose and wipe it on the wall.
24. I’d rather be cold than hot.
25. I always wait for that one person to sign on.
26. I’m probably online too much for my own good.
27. I am trying to lose weight and it’s not working out very well.
28. I own a LOT of chapstick. A LOT.
29. I love to buy paper… but I barely use it.
30. I write in my paper journal once a day or more.
31. I am an American, yet I find them annoying.
32. I’ve used binoculars the wrong way before.
33. I’m thirsty, but I can’t be bothered to go get something.
34. One of my best friends is that of the opposite sex.
35. Sometimes I feel really, really sorry for myself.
36. My stomach hurts a little bit right now.
37. Other times I feel really, really lucky.
38. I have a friend (or more) who creeps me out.
39. I have more than one shelf up in my room.
40. It’s sunny out today.
41. I don’t have a car. (well, my parents do. I don't.)
42. I’m very picky with food.
43. I have a hard time with directions.
44. I am a little bit obsessive compulsive.
45. I talk to myself in the mirror sometimes.
46. I don’t have that many DVDs yet.
48. I feel very sick if a movie is gory.
49. I have a lot in common with my best friend.
50. I believe in the theory that opposites attract.
51. I’ve liked someone who is at least four years older than me.
52. I’ve started a fire/explosion in the microwave oven before.
53. I’m worried that one of my pets will die soon.
55. Never been THAT drunk, but it might be kinda fun.
56. Sometimes I act drunk even when I’m not.
57. It annoys me when people chew loudly.
58. And breathe loudly.
59. And click their pens like crazy.
60. I enjoy bold surveys, mostly ‘cause I have no life.
61. I’d rather have a popsicle than popcorn.
62. I’d rather do laundry than the dishes.
63. Someday, I will go to England.
64. I’d rather be in a dark room than a bright one.
65. My alarm clock annoys me very, very much.
66. When I was younger, I went to summer school for fun.
67. I was made fun of in middle school.
68. I’ve never eaten sushi and never will.
69. I remember where I was when I first learned to whistle.
70. If Barney is on TV, I will still sit there and watch.
71. MySpace is annoying, but I’m pretty much addicted to it.
72. I hAtE iT wHeN pPl TyPe LyK dIs!!!
73. When I talk to my crush, I get too excited.
74. People have told me that I’m sexy before.
75. I never believe it when they do.
76. I love to write, but whenever I start something new I can’t finish it.
77. I love to read.
78. If I lay down and watch TV, I end up falling asleep.
79. I absolutely LOVE riding my bike.
80. I love to play badminton, but I don’t play often.
81. I have never been on a sports team before.
82. I’m in at least one advanced placement class.
83. I’m in the class of 2013.
84. Jacuzzis and hot tubs are very relaxing.
85. I have stood up and done something else during this survey.
86. I space out a lot.
87. I’ve made a shelf in a store collapse before.
88. I’m a big crybaby, and I know it.
89. I wouldn’t mind having a ferret for a pet.
90. I love to watch home videos.
91. I miss my childhood and wish I could go back.
92. I’d rather brush my teeth normally than use an electric toothbrush.
93. Dippin’ Dots are good.
94. I feel like I’m more confident than I used to be.
95. My friends come to me for advice often.
96. I’ve had over five significant others in my lifetime.
97. I have cheated on one or more of them before.
98. Last year’s math class was completely useless.
99. I hate the fact that I’m growing up. I don’t want to.
100. I miss a lot of my old friends, but not all of them

I am so sorry, for not posting for days. Hehe, to be honest, my everydays routine is just wake up, pray shubuh, browsing, pray dzuhur, browsing again, pray ashar, browsing again, pray maghrib, browsing again, take a bath, browsing again, pray isya, browsing again, sleeping (which means, eating is optional, as long as I have computer in front of me) I'm just lazy as hell to make a posting, coz I got new stuff in my computer. Yeah, I got new games, and I played it for 12 hours straight. I'm really such a geek, rawr -_-

I've got so many things to told you all. About the graduation party, about my thoughts about life and love, and about my RECENT life decisions. Just wait till tomorrow, 'kay? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment