Wednesday, August 24, 2011

CAPSLOCK

OKAY, THIS IS CRAZY. ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJASDFGHJSDFGHASDFGH. IS THIS FOR REAL? LIKE FOR REAL, FOR REAL?




......................................




SPEECHLESS. 2010 WAS REALLY AWKWARD. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? WHY DIDN'T I REALIZED THESE THINGS EARLIER? AAAAAARGH

I'm really messed up.

Btw, I was having an expectation that in Smansa, I would be the geekest, the most quiet, the most awkward student that will die with 43579 cats.

My expectation failed. Sial. I got recognized by some people. I'm not as invisible as I wish I could be. I can't meet Matahari again (oke, ini curhat :p)

Well, at least, this year birthday was the most quiet birthday ever so far because it seems like no one remember my birthday :p Some people could be sad if they were in my position, the girl who was forgotten. But for me, that's so legit. That day could be perfect if I just didn't see Apirang. I dislike him now. I mean, where did his nice attitude gone? He was the one who started our conversation, yet he's the one who started to ignore me. I used to miss WE, but he never felt the same. So, I guess, because of that I stopped missing him. Oh, I mean, I stopped missing the friendship that we had in the past.


Yes. And remember, there's a difference between giving up and moving on.

I tried so hard to had some eye contacts with him, but he ignored it. I know that eye contacts isn't that worthy, but however, I thought his ignorance was a sign for me. I learned not to force things to happen. Sometimes, you just have to follow the life path and keep calm. Physically, I'm still the same. Mentally, not so sure that I'm still the old me.





P.S. : 
Giving up is when you have a chance to change things, but you think it's too difficult or not worth the trouble.
Moving on is when you realize that you can't change things or that perhaps it's better that you don't try.

(definition from yahoo answers)

No comments:

Post a Comment