Saturday, November 13, 2010

Got Falling in Love (again)

Yes. YES!!! Aku bisa jatuh cinta lagi (?) yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah I HAVE ALREADY FORGET YOU, MR SUNSHINE a.k.a BBM! I fall in love again and again and again and again and again and again... STOP! XD I'm just the way too happy, peeps. So, sorry if I'm over-reacting or called as "lebay" in Bahasa.

So, you wanna know the person I fall in love with (aka the Crush)? Let's follow me into the darkness then -_- nooo i mean, follow the posting slowly. read the words one by one with love. Yeah, LOVE ROCKS! CINTA ITU KEREN! WOO HOO XD dasar gila.

So, I saw this guy on my facebook homepage. Just so you know, his profile picture not eye-catching, not like BBM's profile pictures did. But don't know why, I getting curious to see his profile. Then I click the link to his profile Aku mau ngecek, apa aku bener bener jatuh cinta sama dia apa enggak. And you know what... my heart still beats so fast when I see his photos. I must say that actually he's handsome, even cooler than BBM (seenggaknya tampang dia nggak kayak maho ;p) He has got many positive values, just like this ;

- This boy confirmed almost EVERYONE who add him on Facebook. Dia cepat tanggap dan nggak sombong. Different from BBM who is arrogant enough to not confirmed friend requests from my friends yet till now.

- He's friendly.

- He can speaks bahasa (of course) and he speaks Javanese fluently.

- He is not that far away from me.

- His senses of music is good. He likes greenday and linkin park (bayangkan pemirsa pemirsa, lagu kebangsaan cowok itu, KNOW YOUR ENEMY (greenday), adalah suara alarm handphone saya setiap pagi -_-") Not like BBM who likes most of musician who I rarely listened to.

- He wears glasses too ;p

- bakaaaaaaaaaaa (?) de el el dah. Memang, kalo dibandingin masih cakepan BBM, tapi aku lebih milih cowok ini laaah.

SIAPAKAH COWOK BERUNTUNG INI? cowok beruntung? =="

To the point aja ya, dia itu cowok di posting heyho. Dan faktor "penguat" kenapa saya suka sama dia ;

1. Both our parents know each other. Orangtua kita adalah teman lama. Coba liat posting Heyho.
2. He and I already know each other (meski secara ga langsung) and he has commented on my status once.
3. HE'S LIKE THE COOLEST BOY ON THE EARTH NOW IN MY EYES! BBM? ke tong sampah aja sana CUH *kejam*
4. We both have many similarities in many aspects. Isn't it a good beginning in our friendship? ;)

Dia punya satu kesamaan sama BBM ; sama sama ga tinggal di daerah Jabodetabek. Just FYI, he lives at same city like my maternal grandparents (Kukung and Yangti) Guess what? Ah, you still can't guess it? Okay, another clue : It's the city of knowledge. STILL CAN'T GUESS IT RIGHT? IT'S THE CITY OF MBAH MARIDJAN!!

Does it sounds like I love him very much? Kayak ngarep pake banget ya? Tapi gapapa deh unyunyunyu. Salah sendiri dia lucu parah XD ganteng parah XP baik parah X) parah parah (?)

Tiada lagi matahari di hidupku. Hanya ada dia, dia yang bagaikan mutiara yang selama ini tertimbun di dalam lumpur. Yang pesonanya terselubung, tidak seperti matahari. Ya, dialah si manis dari kota mbah maridjan (?) ~Beztanonymous~

2 comments: