Tuesday, September 21, 2010

quotes about heartbreak

I want to be the one - I want to be the person that touches your heart and makes it skip a beat - I want to be that person whose arms make you just melt - I want to be the person that your destined to be with.

But the thing that I want you to see the most is that I survived without you.

I hate the way I could never hate you.

I don't know which is worse, loving someone knowing its going to cause you pain or being in pain because you can't love someone.

Do I really love him or am I addicted to the pain of wanting something I can't have...

I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love, it never seems to last.

The truth of the matter is, I still have feelings for you. And no matter how many times I tell myself that I'm better off with out you, a part of me just won't let go.

Sometimes - no matter how long, or how much you love someone, they will never love you back and somehow you have to learn to be okay with that.

You really know you love someone when all you want is for them to be happy, even if that means that you are not a part of it.

I just want someone to come up to me and kiss me and tell me that they're in love with me. I don't just want it though. I need it. I'm desperate for it.

I would like to thank you, for showing me a part of myself that I have never seen. Yeah we were young and dumb, but it still was fun and I guess these things just tend to fall apart and I hope you feel the same.

Somehow I know we'll meet again, not quite sure where and not sure when, your in my heart so until then good-bye.

Maybe they are right. Maybe I did get my hopes up too high. Maybe I was in over my head. Maybe I am the stupid one for ever thinking that you loved me, but maybe, just maybe, I am tired of being alone.

I made a choice to finally let go, because I can't stand the pain, it's time for my last tear to fall and smile again.

Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment