Saturday, October 09, 2010

The moment

the moment... that changed my life just by now.

yep. my mid-test result WAS SO BAD. sepanjang sejarah. seriously.

Sebelumnya, I never get a bad score at Bahasa Indonesia. Sekarang, saya dapet 70 -_-

And the worst thing is, every time I try to look at my score, I surprised, because I got a big score!! but actually it's Danin's score *bete* yang sejak kelas 8 absennya selalu di bawah saya. ANNOYING! kurang ape coba dia, mate dapet 100. barter otak dooooong hehehehe. TAPI BEWEW NGALAHIN PLH DIA DOONG CIHUY! ^_^v

I should study hard now. From Monday till Thursday I'll do a diagnostic test. The result will determined, whether you smart enough or not. Gengsi jadi taruhannya.

Yup. Again. The moment that changed my-school-life. Just like when I was in grade 7, I got a really-bad-score at math. Dan sialnya, temen temen tuh pada dapet bagus bagus. It feels that I'm the only dumb students at my class. Even I've tried my best, I still couldn't understand "Algebra Things". just wonder, kalau mau pinter biologi, IPS, dan hafalan lainnya bisa asal rajin hafalin, mau pinter fisika, pelajarin rumus dan teorinya, lah mate? meuni diacak acak gitu hiiy. I wanna shout out loud, HEEEEEEEY GIMANA SIH CARANYA PINTER MATE??? BEWEW AJA BELOM PERNAH DAPET NILAI MATE 100 DI SPENSA!!

hah. reality bite me, once again. :/

JANGAN PERNAH MENYERAH PADA NASIB!

No comments:

Post a Comment